Saturday, October 12, 2013

Friday Morning Nightmare

I've been going hard with my fitness and dieting for the last 7 weeks. I've had no days off. I've stuck to my diet 100% and I think that my body went into overdrive and finally decided it was done for. Thursday was a relatively good day. I was feeling good and my attitude and body were working together, it was a good day. But for some reason I felt a cold or sickness coming on. Well, sure as shit I woke up Friday morning in absolute pain. It was the worst feeling ever. Not only did I have cold like symptoms but my whole body was aching. I literally could not move without it hurting. I had training scheduled for 10 AM but texted my coach letting her know what was going on and she gave me the OK for a day of rest. I was thinking to myself "rest? what the hell is rest?" but I listened and took the day off from everything. All I did Friday was sleep and eat at my scheduled times. Shit my body needed that. I feel like it just reached its threshold and was like "enough! I'm done, give me a break". Well I did just that. My boyfriend bought me all the vitamins I needed throughout the day and I pounded down 3 gallons of water because I was NOT going to let this cold get any worse than it already was. I was in so much pain this Friday I'm so HAPPY that it is over. So today I woke up, not feeling 100% better but probably about 75% better. My sinuses are still clogged and I have a little bit of a cough but my body wasn't aching any longer and I knew I had to kick it into high gear and murder my training and cardio. I did just that. Today I lifted back and biceps and it was epic. I was feeling a lot better once I stepped through my gym doors and I knew that I was going to kill. I also got to pose today which went well although I was an hour away from eating so I was feeling pretty delirious. Conversations with other people typically go slow. I have to write everything down now or I'll forget what to do that day. Today was relatively a good day, not the absolute best, but I got through strong and I'm hoping that I'll wake up Sunday 100% back in this. My diet also is going to be changing for Monday. Here are my comparing pictures from last weeks posing session to this weeks. I feel there are many changes and I'm looking forward to kicking this next weeks ass and seeing some more changes. 34 days left. It's crunch time and I know I'm going to murder every session, I have no choice to. 








No comments:

Post a Comment