Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Transformation Thoughts & Picture

Okay So this week has been a little weird. I've lost my spirit in this. But, no worries I've got it back. A lot of the time it helps to look back at just how far you have come. It helps me get my attitude back into the game to see how much progress I have made, and it also helps to hear feedback from other people. This picture was from 2011. I was standing probably about 185-190 pounds, I actually weigh 126 pounds now. This is crazy to think that I really have lost that much weight over the past two years. Nothing beats hard work ever, and that's guaranteed. I'm so excited to keep going in this path. I really feel like this is my destiny. There's nothing that excites my brain more than the thought of progressing and transforming my body and mind. It truly is such a unique and gratifying feeling that it is almost hard to put into words. I hope that I can inspire people to want to become a better version of themselves, in any kind of way. I want to help people believe that they can achieve what the mind believes. I've noticed how many people struggle with this challenge and if I could be someone to help them get there and keep them motivated and inspired, that would truly give me ultimate happiness. I have changed over these past months but I'm loving the person I'm becoming more and more each day. This isn't about achieving the "perfect" body, it never has been. This is about progress and proving to myself that if I set my mind to a goal, that I can achieve it. The mind is so powerful. I read inspirational quotes all the time and one that really gets to me is, "The body achieves what the mind believes". This is SO TRUE. If you want to change something about your life then you have to have the strength to believe that you can. Change is scary. I think about this all the time. I'm starting to realize how much I have really changed over the past year. Different experiences can change a person dramatically and I feel that everything happens for a reason. I met my boyfriend with perfect timing before this contest prep, for a reason. I truly believe he was sent to be in my life to put me in the direction I need to be in, and to be able to truly love and know what I'm capable of but also have an extreme passion for. I would have never known that I was capable of doing this without his encouragement, knowledge, and support. I couldn't be more thankful that he has been brought into my life. I'm accepting this change of direction in my life as a very positive thing. That's what you have to do. Always remain positive and know to follow your heart. I'm definitely going to continue to fight for this dream and do what I can to make it to the top. I feel like I have a really good chance to make a difference in this world, and mark my words, I'm going to. Anyway, I'm going to blog about my thoughts for AFTER the show in a little bit because honestly, it is quite scary and I have some concerns. But, like I keep reminding myself, it's all about making progress and doing something that you thought you would never be capable of doing. You never know how truly strong you can become if you don't get up and try to make a difference or a change in your life. I plan on never looking back and only going forward in this progression and transformation to take my body and mind to levels I never thought could be possible. I'm THAT motivated and determined to make a difference and I'm hoping I can help inspire and have other people realize that they CAN change, it's just a matter of how BAD you want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment