Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A gallon a day keeps the fat away !

Right now I'm drinking a gallon + water a day. This seemed like a lot of water in the beginning but living in the desert it is VERY easy. Carrying around a gallon of water to class is quite annoying. So now what I do is keep my gallon in my fridge and refill my blender bottle before I head to class. Of course, midway through class I'm out of water already AND I more than likely have to pee REALLY badly.
All I do is pee. I remember in the beginning of prep I was thinking "why am I peeing so got damn much?" Well Kate, obviously because you're drinking a lot of water dummy. And that is fat that is excreting from your body so it is obviously a good thing.
But I couldn't tell anyone how annoying it is to constantly have to pee. I SWEAR I AM ALWAYS PEEING. But it's a good thing so I can't complain.
NOW eventually I will be blogging about how THIRSTY I am. How ironic. As I get closer to the show in order for my muscles to "pop" on stage I have to deplete my body of the water that is in it. From what my coach has told me thus far, I'll start out drinking 2 gallons 5 days before the show and each day it gets less and less. Those posts should be interesting, looking forward to that...NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment