Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Current Meal Plan-5 weeks out !

MY MEAL PLAN: CARB CYCLE.

Oh carbs how we just LOVE them right? Pft. Forget the carbs. It's depleting season.

My meal plan is as follows: (do not follow this yourself, it's meant for my current body weight, height, fat and goals, it simply would not do you any justice)

Mon/Tues/Thur/Fri/Sun
"LOW" carb day

Meal 1: 5 Egg whites & 1/2 c oats
Meal 2: 1 scoop shake
Meal 3: 4 oz ground turkey/chicken & 1 cup greens (broccoli) (96% lean turkey)
Meal 4: 4 oz ground turkey/chicken & 1 cup greens
Meal 5: 1 scoop shake & 1/4 c oats
Meal 6: 4 oz ground beef (96% lean) & 1/4 c rice
Meal 7: 1 scoop shake--before bed
This means I'm up at 6AM consuming meal one so that my last meal is at midnight because my ass needs to sleep.

Wed/Sat "HIGH" carb day
Meal 1: 5 EW & 1/4 c oats
Meal 2: 1 sc shake & 1/4 c oats
Meal 3: 4 oz GT/CH & 1/4 c rice
Meal 4: 4 oz GT/CH & 1 cup greens
Meal 5: 1 sc shake & 1/4 c oats
Meal 6: 4 EW or 1 sc shake

On these days I wake up a little later to start my meals, normally around 8 or 9 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment