Thursday, October 10, 2013

Feeling JACKED

Today was a fantastic day. I'm not sure if it was because it was my "high" carb day or what but I was feeling super great today. I killed my AM cardio and decided to do 45 minutes. Then I got my lashes done, see I may lift heavy and sweat like a man but sometimes I like to fall back into my feminine role (; Anyway I had class today which basically I sat there and blogged the whole time. I have an assignment due in that class next Tuesday and should probably get it done when I'm feeling functional. Then it was time to hit some shoulders and of course do some cardio. I love shoulders, I used to be really self-conscious about my arms (I would be in a sweatshirt everywhere, no matter what) then once I started losing the fat around the muscle and getting definition, I feel a lot better about them and I love having these boulders. Being a strong woman is definitely fulfilling, especially when you can show it. My shoulder workout went well and I was feeling really strong. I worked out at the school campus gym just because it's brand new and I wanted to check it out, plus it never hurts to change up the atmosphere of the gym. Sometimes it gets exhausting seeing the same people day in and day out. I needed a break from golds and independence. This new gym is fantastic, everything is brand new. I definitely obtained the award for queen meat head tonight. Now I just had my last meal of egg whites with mushrooms and onions & I'm off to bed. I'll be up at 6 AM to start my day.

1 comment: