Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Little thoughts about haters

Ah haters are great. People who think they are so entitled to their opinion. A woman in the judge locker room the other day was trying to “mind-fuck” me I swear. She was telling me how the judges last show picked a girl for the overall place who was more thick. She was basically saying I’m too lean. I had to of said at least three to five times to her, “that’s none of my concern”. Then it made me really start to think. This is MY body, therefore I make the rules. I’m not doing this for anybody else but me. I have something to prove to myself, not a judge. The judges can think whatever they want about my physique but if I stand up there, knowing I gave this process 150% and my all then guess what? I’m more than happy. Of course it would be awesome to place, but that’s not the point of this process. The point is that I set a goal, I did what I needed to do 100%, I never gave up and that’s that. I hate people who pick and poke at someone else’s body. For example, people will look at DLB and because she has no chest besides MUSCLE which is uh AWESOME, they want to say “oh she looks like a man” are you kidding me? It’s bad enough as it is that we already feel less feminine not having breasts anymore, but that doesn’t make me any less of a woman. I know that my shoulders and arms are big and now I want them to be even bigger. I want to embrace my body for what it is. I want to be comfortable in my own skin and for once in my life I finally feel that way. I can’t stand negativity and I won’t allow it into my life and let it affect how I feel about myself. I love my body, I really do, and I also love pushing and working towards progressing it into something unimaginable. A lot of people look at my physique now and don’t understand why I look so lean. Again, that’s none of my concern. I look lean because my body is being depleted. The day of the show I “fill-up” so that my muscles look fuller on stage. A lot of people don’t understand this process which is why I remind myself that every day and don’t mind the comments like “oh you’re too skinny, you’re face is so skinny, you’re so tiny blah blah blah” Yeah it gets annoying but I simply ignore it because they do not understand what I’m going through and it’s not their place to and I shouldn’t expect for every single person to look at me and think, “oh she must be training for a figure show”. I’m sure when I start gaining muscle I’ll receive the comments like “you’re so big now, you’re gaining weight…” But whatever, this is a lifestyle change and I keep myself surrounded by the people who bring me up most, and the people who understand what it is that I’m doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment