Monday, November 18, 2013

IT'S ALL OVER!

My first NPC figure show happened this weekend Nov 15-16th ! I got top 5 and placed 3rd in my class which was figure class D. I cannot even believe it. It hasn't really hit me yet. The past weekend has been insane, full of the best memories of my life. I look back at some of my competition pictures and can't believe that I actually did it, I did it 100. I followed through with what I said that I would do in April, it's about to make me cry. The feelings I have are overwhelming. This whole experience has been overwhelming. I had something to prove to myself and I did just that. Now it's time to prove to myself that I can do much more. I have proven that I really can do anything that I set my mind to. I have so much running through my mind now it's insane. I literally cannot stop myself from thinking about a million different things at once. But, the only thing that is now on my mind is making sure that I follow through with every thing that I have planned. My priorities are starting to shift and right now I'm graduating with my BS in Criminology and Criminal Justice at ASU. Although fitness is a huge part of my life, as it will stay, I have to shift my focus back to my studies to get through the remainder of the semester. Sometimes I freak myself out and get myself stressed and anxious for no reason. I hate how I operate like that sometimes but I guess I might work better under pressure. There are so many different blog topics that I need to get started on I'm going to write the different topics out and hopefully get to at least one or two of them this week. I have to organize everything or it's just going to get too chaotic. My mind is still spinning around like crazy! This weekend by far was the best weekend of my life, even with all the stress, there is nothing that I would have changed about this weekend and I'm so happy that I made this decision to change, because it changed who I am, but I go to sleep happy and wake up happy. In the end, my own happiness is the most important thing to me. It feels good to finally be happy with myself and truly love myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment