Monday, November 18, 2013

11 DAYS LEFT

Alright I'm getting super excited and pumped for these last 11 days. I have to give this everything I've got. My diet is changing but that is OKAY. I want this so bad. I can't believe how far I have already made it. I have been working for this moment since April. This is much bigger than any placement. This is about my progress and lifestyle change. I could care-less if I place or not. All I care about is that I MADE IT. That I did everything in my power to not miss any cardio, workouts, meals or sleep. I have followed everything to a T and I know it's going to pay off. I have some big plans this week to keep my mind and self busy. First off I get my hair done Friday the 8th. YIPPEE. Also I have my first photo shoot with other girls from my team on Sunday which I'm super excited for as well. Sunday the 10th also happens to be my birthday, what better way to celebrate my birthday in front of a camera? HA! So excited. This has seriously been the best experience of my life and I'm so excited to keep eating clean, of course after I have a little bit of fun. I'ts alright to indulge from time to time but best believe I will still be in the gym getting some workouts done. It's so crazy how much your life can change, if you just put forth the effort. Change is possible, scary, but very possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment